SALON POLICIES AND
We guarantee to provide excellent services, especially keeping up with new trends in Nails & Beauty industry. We know accidents could happen, but you can always talk to us with confidence.
If you need to have your nails fix and it’s still under our guarantee policy, please go back to the salon that originally did your nails. If you go to another salon then you will be subject to paying for the nail fix.
Gel is a long lasting polish that we guarantee for seven days only if the polish was applied along with a manicure. If your gel manicure chips within seven days, please let us know right away so that we can arrange a fix for you. Please go back to the original salon where you had your nails done at. If you go to another salon then you will be subject to paying for the nail fix. Please be prepared to let us know which salon you went to, the day you came and the technician that worked on you.
We guarantee dip powder for seven days. If your dip powder chips within seven days, please let us know right away so that we can arrange a fix for you. Please go back to the original salon where you had your nails done at. If you go to another salon then you will be subject to paying for the nail fix. Please be prepared to let us know which salon you went to, the day you came and the technician that worked on you.
Please contact a salon coordinator if it appears that you are going to be late to an appointment. If you are expecting to be more than ten minutes late we cannot guarantee completion of the services booked, but as always, we’ll make every effort to do so.
Blue Bliss Nails Spa is not responsible for personal items that have been lost or misplaced or damaged at our salons. Please be extra careful when handling polishes.
Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Ambiance Gift Cards and Apple Pay are acceptable tenders for all services and products. All other forms of payments, including checks and gift cards/prepaid cards from Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and other companies will not be accepted. Please note that payments cannot be accepted over the phone such as processing credit cards over the phone.
No cash advances: You cannot obtain any cash advance with your Gift Card or redeem your Gift Card for cash.
Validity and expiry of Gift Cards: We are not liable to redeem any Gift Card that is presented for redemption after the expiry date.
Lost or stolen Gift Cards: Treat your Gift Card like cash. Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced or refunded.
Gift Cards cannot be cancelled: You cannot cancel your Gift Card.
Your Gift Card, your responsibility: You are responsible for the use and safety of your Gift Card.
– We welcome your questions and will address your concerns concisely and openly. With your safety in mind
– We sanitize and disinfect all reusable manicuring tools in accordance with state regulations and industry “best practices”
– We have cleaning protocols, required by the state and recommended by the product manufacturer. We have safety procedures that are done after every client, at the end of every day, and once a week
– We clean our hands prior to each service and ask you to do the same.
– We use clean towels for each client.
– We take steps to minimize your expose to odors, vapors, and filing dust in the salon.
– We take pride in our professionalism
– Our licenses are up-to-date and displayed.
– We will evaluate the health of your nails before your service and refer you to a physician if indicated. Be sure to let us know if you have any health conditions like diabetes, open cuts, skin irritations… that may affect your service.
– We will make recommendations for at-home maintenance of your nails. We encourage you to understand your own role in keeping your nails in healthy and attractive condition.
If you have any complaints or feedback, please contact the manager of the salon were you received the service or email us at Blueblissnailsspa2020@gmail.com
What you need to do:
To allow us to provide a quality service as efficiently as possible, you need to:
Ask for the service, which you would like to have. If you are unsure please speak to the salon manager.
Inform our staff if you are allergic to any chemicals or substances before the receiving any service.
Whilst receiving any service please provide our staff with your feedback and or comments on their services so our staff can satisfy your requirements straight away.
Inform the staff member or salon manager immediately if you have any concern relating to the salon, the staff, or any service.
Inform the salon manager immediately if you have any concern that you have any infection or any other abnormal reaction or condition with respect to your nails.
At Blue Bliss Nails Spa, we strive our best to provide high quality service and we treat you with courtesy and respect.
Thank you for your continuing support.
Blue Bliss Nails Spa Management